Things I’d like right now, in approximate order of immediacy:
- written communication with friends
- verbal communication with friends
- figure out where I want to apply for grad school (or at least have a solid list of options to narrow down from)
- actually getting into/graduating from grad school
- my own place
- a significant other
- potentially actually getting into/graduating from grad school again
- marriage’n kids
- an actual self-supporting long-term career-type job
Note: this is not necessarily in order of how much I want them. Certain things would be much higher on the list if that were the case.
…I hate the feeling of being stuck in limbo….
Anyone else go through those periods where you realize you haven’t been reading enough so suddenly you binge read at a rate of at least 1.5 books a day and can’t stop and will stay up til 4 am just to finish a book
Fun fact: I have a canon-compliant headcanon for why Quatre may be guilty for the lack of air in space, and it has to do with a lot of guilt and a certain nameless amnesiac.
Gundam Wing cosplay, 2010
Photos by mekou
3 - pyro-jack
4 - 1001paperboxes
I am uncertain if 1, 2, or 5 have Tumblr, but I will gladly add them.
Reading Gundam Wing manga makes me want to cosplay as Quatre again….
You literally can’t go wrong with a picture book that includes, among other things, binary and the quadratic equation. You really can’t.