Turning: Tweets from the Barricade — Part 38
The second image is a production image and not a frame from the film. I don’t think Kerry made it into the finished film. Likewise I cannot find Katie Hall in this scene, I think her part was cut as well. All why we need a extended version of the film. ;)
Now the mystery: Is Jessica saying she’s hot because it’s hot on set or because she’s looking pretty good. Maybe both? This was filmed near the same time as “The Robbery” and actors and extras in that scene talk about it being too hot on set.
And Gina is commenting on the photo of her and Kerry (the middle image above).
EDIT: Also note that @kerrywerryberry is the previous handle used by Kerry_Ingram. See, these two links go to the same place:
Remember to add 8 hours to the time stamp to get U.K. time.
Doodled some fluff on this fine sort-of-snowday.
I quite like this technique; it’s the same one I’d use with conte crayons on paper…and it’s the same photoshop brush as the one I use for painting! Think I’ll draw this way more often, although I can already feel my wrist hurting.
Part 2 to this, I guess.
FORGIVE ME. All I want to draw is fluff lately!
NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR CUDDLES. Don’t you DARE. (also AAWWWW)
"Oh I want to read that so bad, but I don’t have any money!"
"How do you read so many books? You must be rich!"
"Ugh, the book I want is too expensive in hardback!"
Answer #1: the library
Answer #2: The Library
Answer #3: THE LIBRARY
"But they don’t have the book I want at my library"
Answer #4: This is actually a good complaint. Tell your librarian you would like book X and why. Your Librarian could either purchase the book for the library OR, libraries actually borrow from one another so he/she could ask a ‘sister’ library and borrow it for you.
The more you know.
This has been a PSA courtesy of bittenandwritten
This should be common knowledge to library patrons, but all too often they don’t realize that all they have to do is ask and we will find a way to get them the item they need! We have literally gotten items from across the world for them!
That’s right, we hit 100 followe-
-um wow, what happened there, Tumblr?
Anyway, Reed and I have given it a bit of a think-over, and we’d like to do a good old-fashioned Tumblr giveaway. The winner (randomly selected) will merit a song commission of their choice, with accompanying video of it being recorded (in both video format and mp3)! That’s right — now you can have your very own theme song, just like in the movies!
Here’s How It Work Folk.
1. Reblog this post to be entered once into the contest!
2. Follow us by 6PM EST on Monday, March 17th and your entry will count double!
3. You can reblog more than once, but it won’t count. Sorry — it’s just easier to count that way!
4. Likes make us feel nice about ourselves! (They also won’t count though, just reblogging!)
5. No giveaway blogs, please!
6. The contest ends 6PM EST on Monday, March 17th. At that point we’ll use a random number generator (we may roll physical dice b/c we’re huge nerds) to declare a single winner! That winner will be contacted via Tumblr askbox. If you don’t respond within 48 hours we will have to contact someone else!
7. If you win, the choice of genre, content, mood, instruments, etc. is up to you! (But we don’t have, say, a Japanese koto, and we can’t play for 30 minutes for you. We’ll deliver you something great, but we’re only human!)
8. Thanks for following us, 103 followers! We’ll have more content for you every Thursday!
THESE PEOPLE ARE AWESOME. FOLLOW THEM. LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC. DO THE THING, GUYS.
You don’t have to feel better right now, but I’m just gonna make you some love tea and read this book here for a few hours. So. There you have it.